ASYCUDAWorld, the most recent version of ASYCUDA’s customs management software, is now running in more than 80 countries and territories around the world. It is compatible with major database management and operating systems.
The choice of Java, XML and other widely recognized technologies allows customs administrations and the business community from around the globe to process hundreds of thousands of electronic documents, using ASYCUDAWorld, every day. These are stored in databases which can be installed on powerful servers of any brand. The data can be exchanged with national or international entities via the Internet or independent network lines to speed up the trade process, complying with recognized international norms and standards.
The modularity and low-risk development of ASYCUDAWorld means that new or advanced components can be added at any time to suit the needs of a given country. Such add-on modules can cover a full range of customs business features that are defined according to specific national and regional priorities.
- 100% Java technology
- Operating system, relational database and hardware independent
- Highly scalable N-tier architecture and modular design
- Fully compatible with all forms of data exchange with any external software
- Highly secure – including asymmetrical encryption, biometrics, e-signature, two-factor authentication, etc
- E-government ready
- An open platform to build a customs-centric electronic Single Window
Currently Used RDBMS in ASYCUDA User Countries
Currently Used OS in ASYCUDA User Countries
Currently Used Java Version in ASYCUDA User Countries